About POCUS 101
POCUS 101 is dedicated to helping users like you, from any specialty, learn Point of Care Ultrasound in the EASIEST way possible.
Our Mission at POCUS 101 is simple: to create User-Centered Content that allows YOU to start using Point of Care Ultrasound right away!
As creators of POCUS 101, we are fellowship-trained in Point of Care Ultrasound and have taught thousands of students from all backgrounds including medical students, nurses, and physicians from all specialties.
After teaching so many types of learners we started seeing common themes on the best ways to teach Point of Care Ultrasound and would like to share them with you at POCUS 101.
- Professor of Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care
- Ultrasound Director and Fellowship Director at an Academic Hospital
- Fellowship Trained in Point of Care Ultrasound, Critical Care Medicine, and Transesophageal Echocardiography – Advanced PTEeXAM (NBE Diplomate).
- RDMS and RDCS Certified in Abdominal, OB/Gyn, and Echocardiography through ARDMS and APCA.
- Over 20 POCUS Publications and Editor of an Ultrasound Textbook.
- Thousands of Hours of Point of Care Ultrasound Hands-on Teaching Experience at National, Regional, and Local Conferences.